Cat Food Deals Forum?

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!
Also, they have BOGO on American journey and 50% off Tiny tiger

Edited to add: oops, I was not logged in, so I guess this offer is for new customers only as it disappeared when I logged in, sorry for false hope if given to anyone...
Thanks! The American Journey did not work for me probably because I used the same offer when someone posted in the last month about it (despite it showing on the homepage as an offer...), but the Tiny Tiger worked for me!

So thankful for this thread! It is helping me afford quality wet food, and just food in general. Last year, I bought enough FF during the black friday chewy.com sale to last the whole year (plus litter and pill pockets) because they are normally at the lowest prices all year. But since I adopted two kittens a couple months ago, I obviously needed to buy more wet food before black friday this year. Since I only buy FF at 50 cents or less/3oz. sales, I'm surprised there are so many good deals at that price or cheaper posted here! Also, it will be hard to stockpile a years worth now since I have three cats instead of one and don't have the room, so I'm so thankful for this thread and the time everyone takes to post the deals they find! <3 Thank you!

soleiil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The Petco Black Friday ad is out. Some notable deals:

-BOGO free all Instinct Raw Frozen Dog Food (makes a nice treat ;))
-BOGO free cat treats
-BOGO 50% WholeHearted cat food
-50% off select wet food variety packs (includes Tiki Cat and Weruva!)

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noooo, although I stocked up on Fancy Feast on Chewy last year, and it was about 40 cents per can in the multi pack boxes. Maybe they will have a good black friday sale on Fancy Feast? Thanks for the update! Now I need to check the litter I always buy is still in the ad this year and at what price...

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The green banner on each item says, for example, Save 25% at checkout, or Save 30% at checkout...

My guess would be that Black Friday for this company will be that certain items would have a deeper discount.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The green banner on each item says, for example, Save 25% at checkout, or Save 30% at checkout...

My guess would be that Black Friday for this company will be that certain items would have a deeper discount.
I went all the way to the checkout to see and no discount was added for AJ, but it did happen for other brands. I’ll guess I’ll wait till Friday then :) I’m hoping for BOGO!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year Chewy had a specific webpage for Black Friday sales, but the deals did not show until the sale started. I was wondering the same thing because there were multiple brands that did not have any sales that were listed on the sale page!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I went all the way to the checkout to see and no discount was added for AJ, but it did happen for other brands. I’ll guess I’ll wait till Friday then :) I’m hoping for BOGO!
Have u ever purchased AJ on Chewy.com???If u have thats probably why u didnt get the BOGO...from the way im reading it on Chewy.com..