Cat Facts!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I was browsing through FB and came upon this on "Weird Facts":

A cat in New Zealand tricked two different women into owning him. Neither knew they had the SAME cat until after he went to the vet for stitches. The cat got to keep both names as well as both owners through a shared custody agreement.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I was browsing through FB and came upon this on "Weird Facts":

A cat in New Zealand tricked two different women into owning him. Neither knew they had the SAME cat until after he went to the vet for stitches. The cat got to keep both names as well as both owners through a shared custody agreement.
I had a crazy situation back in my old neighborhood where we had a sweet cat we were feeding and we were about to adopt him when we found out that 2 other families in the area were also feeding him as well and have considered adopting him.😆 We all agreed to see who he chooses to stay with. Funny enough it was my house he wanted to stay at because I had other cats he wanted to be around. We ended up taking him in, but we allowed the others to visit him when they wished. He was a wonderful cat who lived for 20 years. So glad he choose to live with me and the other kitties. I feel honored.😊

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a crazy situation back in my old neighborhood where we had a sweet cat we were feeding and we were about to adopt him when we found out that 2 other families in the area were also feeding him as well and have considered adopting him.😆 We all agreed to see who he chooses to stay with. Funny enough it was my house he wanted to stay at because I had other cats he wanted to be around. We ended up taking him in, but we allowed the others to visit him when they wished. He was a wonderful cat who lived for 20 years. So glad he choose to live with me and the other kitties. I feel honored.😊
Good thing you never had to sign any custody agreement. LOL.