Cat Eating Litter? Bare With Me. Its A Long Story.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I understand. Would something that has chamomile or valerian work better? There are over the count products that aren't like gabapentin. If it were me, I'd prefer to have something that works for vet visits for teeth, wellness, and emergencies. What about CBD oil?

kmoulus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My local pet store gave me some CBD chews, I need to research them a bit more. I know there are a lot of threads on CBD here in the forums. Speedy is really a handful, here she is at the cardiologist. This is how they handle her even with the gaba. Look at that angry little face!

kmoulus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Speedy will be 18 in April. She has defied her doctors at every turn. When she was first diagnosed with HCM, they told me should only live to be 10 or 11. In late 2015, when she had CHF, they gave her 9-12 months. I know she is nearing the end of her time but I'm not going to let it be something stupid like eating litter!

Now we are on the litter bad of wood shavings. That stuff is the best! It is almost weightless and it really controls the odor surprisingly well.