Cat Dynamics deteriorating

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sigh. I don't know what to do about some of the cat dynamics in my household and things seem to be getting worse. Casper has always been a head case. He is a very UNconfident cat, and Jake and Prowler pick on him. He is also VERY reactive, so they could just walk by him and he growls, hisses and screams. He is now spending 90 percent of his time hiding. He is not getting his wet food, even if I put[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]  it in his hiding place. [/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]And Jake. Well, he is ASSERTING himself quite a bit. He is a bully with Cas and some of the other cats. I woke up this morning to a nasty slam-down fight with Archie, where Arch squealed! I have never heard that before. [/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]I'd like to get Cas on kitty Prozac but I cannot get near him to dose him regularly. I just don't know what to do. And I think Jake wants to be the alpha.[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]I have tried Feliway, Bachs, a calming collar on Casper - nothing works. [/color]

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I really don't know what to suggest... You would know as much , or more, than I do. 

I just wanted to send you and your kitties some
and a

I hope someone can help..