Cat Daddy

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi I'm Meekie from New York.

Just checked out all the cat forums I could find and this one seems to be the best!

Down from 3 cats to just one and will likely remain that way since he has behavioural issues, but that's fine since he's my bottle feeder baby and after 12 years he finally gets me all to himself again.

Glad to be here. Cat people are my people!

I will check out the forums but just to save some time, can anyone tell me what image hoster you all use to post photos?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
unnamed.gif
, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to you and your kitties.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Yes, you've found the best cat site where cats are real and members are real. Do post photos of your kitties for us to see!:camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!
Just lost a special kitty of 16 years so things are upside down right now, but I will be posting pics and participating soon. Lots of photos.
Thank you all for the helpful links!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, to you and...um...whatshisface? We need his name!

I am so sorry for your recent loss. When you feel up to it, you are more than welcome to post a tribute to him in our Crossing the Bridge thread. We are happy to share your joys, and we will be there through your sorrows, as well.

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I will!
His name was Rico aka Meekie or The Cap'n. Black and white tuxedo. RIco was a once-in-a-lifetime cat. So smart and kind. It's been rough.
So now it's just me and Aniki (on-a-key). He's another special cat I have a lot to post about. I know they're all special, but wait until you hear about this knucklehead!

See you soon!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm also sorry to hear about the passing of Rico. My heartfelt sympathies go out to you. :hugs: But I'm glad you have Aniki to comfort you and keep you company. Cats are such wonderful caregivers. :hearthrob: I'll be looking forward to your posts about her "knucklehead" antics.

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I'll be sure to post a lot about him, especially since he's my only cat now!