Cat Communication buttons

Katdog

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all

I just learned about cat communication buttons and how there’s some Instagram and tiktok accounts with their cats doing such thing. I’ve been teaching Korra Kat to brush And sit on command. She’s been doing really well. I was thinking of adding this to the repertoire. Has anyone tried these cat communication buttons training with their cats? What commands did you assign to the buttons?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've never heard of cat communication buttons. Is it similar to clicker training? If so, here's a link to all the TCS threads with "clicker training" in the title. There might be something helpful in some of them.

Search Results for Query: clicker training

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw a YouTube video with those. Lady had about 20 on the floor and the cat would go over and hit the button if he/she wanted food, love, go outside, etc. Owner said when the cat would get scolded, it would push the No button. :lol:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Billi, I watch her videos. ( As well as Bunny the sheep doodle? (Sheep dog & poodle) she's a smart girl that Bunny! 😊
Yes, these are great! I wish I knew about them back when I had Angel. He was a smart boy. They're on the expensive side though. If I could, I'd definitely try them!!
I think they're a great tool!