Cat Bubbles

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello there,
Is there such thing as bubbles for cats?
My kids were playing with bubbles (Dollars store stuff) and our kitty went crazy over them... but I'm not sure if it would harm her because of the soap.
Thank you!!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, although I see you've been out and about on the forums already! What a little cutie you have!

ALL of my cats have played with bubbles over the years, and although I'd not want one to try to drink the stuff, none of them seem to have been harmed by just the bubbles.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, there are! They are infused with catnip.

Hmmm. I'm having problems getting the link to show but if you search Amazon for catnip bubbles for cats, you'll find a selection.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you!
She really likes bubbles I thought... to ask just to be on the safe side , she trys to lick the floor after they pop!!

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hmmm. I'm having problems getting the link to show but if you search Amazon for catnip bubbles for cats, you'll find a selection.
Thank you so much!! I'll look it up

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome, although I see you've been out and about on the forums already! What a little cutie you have!

ALL of my cats have played with bubbles over the years, and although I'd not want one to try to drink the stuff, none of them seem to have been harmed by just the bubbles.

Thank you so much!
That's so cute!! and yes, I've been out and about many times... there's a lot to learn with our new fur baby

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Huh, live and learn. At least I know what will go in Hekitty's stocking this year!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use regular bubbles for kids. The cats really have no interest once the bubbles pop :rolleyes: One of my cats goes nuts for bubbles from the dish soap bottle.

GGG

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use regular bubbles for kids. The cats really have no interest once the bubbles pop :rolleyes: One of my cats goes nuts for bubbles from the dish soap bottle.