Cat breathing fast during sleep

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vit B12 can be supplemented via pills or injections.
I think that pills are better in that they are easy to administer even with food.
The injections are better when the lack of Vit B12 is due to a GI issue that prevents the absorption of the vitamin through the digestion. The con of the injections is that the fluid stings a lot.

The injections must be administered according a schedule tha you shoud get from your vet.
Pills can be given daily, like I used to do with my cat.

Check if your Salmon Oil has B12 in it and which amount.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TeaMatcha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Vit B12 can be supplemented via pills or injections.
I think that pills are better in that they are easy to administer even with food.
The injections are better when the lack of Vit B12 is due to a GI issue that prevents the absorption of the vitamin through the digestion. The con of the injections is that the fluid stings a lot.

The injections must be administered according a schedule tha you shoud get from your vet.
Pills can be given daily, like I used to do with my cat.

Check if your Salmon Oil has B12 in it and which amount.
Is this a B12 supplement? :)

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cobalamin is the name of the Vit B12.
It doesn't say the amount of B12 in each pill.

I live in Italy, I used to give my cat a quarter of a pill a day of a human grade supplement. It contains all Vit B's.
And it costs much much less that this one.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I see each pill contains 250 ug of B12, which is a very good amount, in my opinion.

Well, I think that a human grade product off the counter in any pharmacy has the same effects and costs less.