Cat Book recommendations

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, looking for some recommendations for books about cats, behaviour and helping them thrive (mentally more so than physically). Ideally it would include information and advice on cat introduction and cats cohabiting peacefully. A plus if it contains info on various forms of aggression, root causes, potential territorial aggression versus partner who lives elsewhere. Another plus if there's some info on Cats that were abandoned by momma cat and raised as only cats from a VERY early age (bottle feeding age).

So far I've read total cat mojo and find it incredibly useful. Money is a very delicate matter at the moment so I'd appreciate recommendations rather than "blind" buying.

Thanks in advance!

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pamela merritt, the owner of wayofcats blog has a great approach, She has a book as well. I followed her blog until minish became one year old. Now you have to pay subscription fee.
Pam Johnson-Bennett (sort for any misspelling) has multiple books covering a lot of aspects. I had read think like a cat and loved it.
I don't know about prices though