Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

gerard jones

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This just breaks my heart. Poor kitty. I’m glad you have each other. :catlove:
I sobbed like a child, I think its healthy to mourn, I'm concerned it doesn't turn into self pity.
I get this sense cats understand a lot more than they crack on, they only pretend they don't get it.
The good news is the flea problem is nearly solved with the med after 24 hrs, hardly pick any up in the comb now.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor, poor Kitty - I am glad that she has you to turn to for comfort. Are there any other tiny kittens that you could foster? She might accept them if she gets introduced soon - i would seek out weanlings or kittens already established on the bottle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gerard jones

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Poor, poor Kitty - I am glad that she has you to turn to for comfort. Are there any other tiny kittens that you could foster? She might accept them if she gets introduced soon - i would seek out weanlings or kittens already established on the bottle.
Yeh, the thought of fostering has occured to me.
Not sure the animal rescue would be impressed with my 0-7 score so far.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
The TCS team would like you to know that we are so very sorry for your loss G gerard jones . :rbheart:
You did your very best and obviously cared so much.
Threads are locked after someone has suffered such a loss, as a sign of respect.
We invite you to place a tribute at our Crossing the Bridge forum as an enduring testimony to your friend.

................................................................RIP Little Ones
........................................................~ :greenpaw: :bluebutterfly: :rbheart: :butterfly: :bluepaw: ~

Status
Not open for further replies.