CAT-AND-OWNER THERAPIST

abby-kat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
              Hey,

Let me start off by introducing myself. I'm Abby-Kat. I'm a graduate and I'm from Arkansas. I've been studying the behaviors of cat and owners for a VERY long time. I have had cats my entire life, since I was 7, actually. Caring for cat's is basically a trial and error process. With a little help you can become one of the best owners around!  I am a very passionate cat person. I have 2 and will be getting my 3rd in just 2 short weeks. I have a tuxedo cat, male, 2 years old, his name is Cortez. I also have a gray and orange cat, turned 1 this month, her name is Vitani. My new baby is only 6 weeks and he is white with gray ears, tail and has a black nose, I will be naming him Stonie. All of my pets are(or will be) spayed or neutered. I strongly encourage the fixing process of all animals. 

Last edited by a moderator:

mjandclyde

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I am a new Cat owner as well. I have 2 Cats (MJ and Clyde). Welcome! I'm sure the rest of the community (including I) would like to see your Cats. 

Last edited by a moderator:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! 
   With your background, there will be lots of opportunity for you to pipe up on the Behavior forum.  And everywhere else, of course. 
  Do you have pictures of Cortez, Vitani and Stonie?  We are very big on photos here - in fact, can never get enough.  As for spaying and neutering cats, we are a pro-spaying and neutering site and you'll find most members believe strongly in doing so.  Hope to see you around the forums.  It's a very friendly place and I'm sure you'll fit right in.