Cat aggression

Bunnbs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, today I was woken up by my older cat hissing and growling to my other male cat that was hiding from him.My parents told me that monday the 2 cats had a fight, they didn't see only saw balls of fur on the floor.
I dont really know why slash is doing this to bowie, they always been real close. I notice since he couldn't reach bowie he was going to attack pheebs my female cat.

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How old are the cats? How long have they been together?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bunnbs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How old are the cats? How long have they been together?
Slash is 9 year old bowie is gonna be 3 this years.
I forgot to mention we have a new female cat she been with us for a month.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So you have three cats? The two older cats have started fighting? I wonder if the new cat is triggering this. Do you have the new cat in her own room or does she have full run of the house? Did you introduce the two older cats to the new cat slowly? H ow do all the cats interact with each other in general?

Bunnbs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So you have three cats? The two older cats have started fighting? I wonder if the new cat is triggering this. Do you have the new cat in her own room or does she have full run of the house? Did you introduce the two older cats to the new cat slowly? H ow do all the cats interact with each other in general?

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
I have 4 cats, and yes I did the introduction and since they starded accepting her she got full acess to the house, Slash and bowie play with her all the time phoebe who is 3 years old only accept her and wont play, izzy the new cat is 7 months old.
I noticed slash kinda stressed since izzy doesnt know when to stop playing, when I notice I distract her with a toy.
But the two time this aggression happen she was in another room.

Bunnbs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Little update I put vanilla extract on them to see if they stay calm, slash let bowie get close enough to boop his nose , but pheebs and bowie are kinda of scared of him now and izzy just wants to play.:woohoo: