carrier recommendations please !!

jamie_02

1 kitty ; 1 year old cat named quinn <3
Young Cat
Purraise
we’re needing to get a new carrier for quinn, we have a soft one but its just not working out for us, honestly i have no idea what to look for, i was thinking about the catit cabrio because i like the top opening as she’s not a fan of carriers and i also like the food bowls in the front but the reviews are so varied, any recommendations are appreciated, i’m in the uk as well, that’s probably important because some are gonna be unavailable to me here lol :hearthrob:

SafariDoc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Agree with neely neely .

I also use the Petmate Two Door Pet Kennel for my cat.

It's really useful to have a sturdy cat carrier with a large top opening as well as a side opening. My cat can move around in the cat carrier, and she's comfortable in it. The carrier is sturdy and easy to clean.

The carrier provides a series of vents/peep holes on both sides of the carrier for ventilation BUT make sure you run your fingers over all of the vents and peep holes (you can feel them inside of the carrier) to make sure none of the plastic edges feel sharp or rough to your touch. If any of them feel rough, jagged or sharp, you should "dull" the edges so they don't cause any "ouches" to your cat (e.g., so they don't scrape or cut your cat's nose).