Caring for an Orange Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He wanted chicken. I guess the transition is complete when he will snub the turkey and cry out for chicken. He was sitting in the chair meowing for something different. So I guess he approves of the chair but not the food. 🤦🏼‍♂️ I managed to sneak back in without him and grab a chicken portion for him. I have duplicate dishes. That makes it easy to plate a new one quicker than I can dump the last one. In other developments, he let me peel him off the screen rather than getting upset at me for anything that resembles picking him up like he usually does. I guess he’s more forgiving when food is forthcoming. 😹👍

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He gave the chair a rub and tried to chew the wicker. Then he went under for a bite and left after a bite. I don’t know if it’s too low for his comfort. But he did come at it from an odd side angle. Maybe he’ll figure it out when he’s hungrier.
View attachment 367748
Although it is off-gassing. I wonder if the smell is making the food taste funny. Perhaps I should put the tray back out and give it a day or three for the new chair smell to die down. 🤦🏼‍♂️🙊
Probably. The design is actually pretty great, once he gets used to it, don't you think? Yeah, he'll probably scent-mark it with his cheek glands. I really like how it looks and I like the cushion color. *He does look like he's getting a little porky, doesn't he?*

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four hours!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬

That’s how long it took to put this together. Because the screws didn’t line up well and the Allen wrench that came with it was AWFUL! The wrench stripped itself. How does that happen? Luckily I have extra wrenches from all these Some Assembly Required furniture pieces. With a better wrench, the table finally came together in no time! The table was giving me the most grief.

Those gaps! Because the wrench stopped gripping.
5DA21FD8-3ABC-448B-A40B-4D7FB001D5F9.jpeg 13EDB4BD-9EEA-4B9E-ACFA-765043C8EAB0.jpeg
Also the wicker ends were always where the screws go. That meant they were abrasive against my fingers on nearly every rotation. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬

After I replaced the wrench, it all came together so much easier and quicker. I probably could have done this in half the time with a better wrench.

I taped the self-warming pad inside. I don’t know if he’ll figure it out. And it’s not yet weather proof since the sides and back are wicker. A slab of glass suctions to the top. A slab of glass that came with a sticker stuck to it. That required some alcohol and a scraper
03E0CA06-75C6-4CA2-86E7-3C472B5691B8.jpeg
I want to coax the feeder under the chair. I’m sure when it starts raining, he’ll be appreciative of the cover the chair provides. But for now, let him see, inspect, cheek mark (and hopefully not urine mark) the set first. Perhaps tomorrow or maybe even tonight if it’s raining, we’ll retry the feeder under the chair.
25AAAFD4-7A3D-4611-B49D-0FB199C8A0B3.jpeg

Verdict: It’s outdoor furniture and it’s cheap. It will probably hold up to the elements and it should ultimately be worth its price. I don’t have a desire to use it in this weather or this season. But if it provides him some comfort, if it helps keep our feeding arrangement away from prying property manager eyes, that will be worth it.

And while I hope he’ll have a home before then, in warmer weather, it will be nice to have a place to sit with him that’s not letting him inside.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four hours!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬

That’s how long it took to put this together. Because the screws didn’t line up well and the Allen wrench that came with it was AWFUL! The wrench stripped itself. How does that happen? Luckily I have extra wrenches from all these Some Assembly Required furniture pieces. With a better wrench, the table finally came together in no time! The table was giving me the most grief.

Those gaps! Because the wrench stopped gripping.
View attachment 367756View attachment 367755
Also the wicker ends were always where the screws go. That meant they were abrasive against my fingers on nearly every rotation. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬

After I replaced the wrench, it all came together so much easier and quicker. I probably could have done this in half the time with a better wrench.

I taped the self-warming pad inside. I don’t know if he’ll figure it out. And it’s not yet weather proof since the sides and back are wicker. A slab of glass suctions to the top. A slab of glass that came with a sticker stuck to it. That required some alcohol and a scraper
View attachment 367754
I want to coax the feeder under the chair. I’m sure when it starts raining, he’ll be appreciative of the cover the chair provides. But for now, let him see, inspect, cheek mark (and hopefully not urine mark) the set first. Perhaps tomorrow or maybe even tonight if it’s raining, we’ll retry the feeder under the chair.
View attachment 367753

Verdict: It’s outdoor furniture and it’s cheap. It will probably hold up to the elements and it should ultimately be worth its price. I don’t have a desire to use it in this weather or this season. But if it provides him some comfort, if it helps keep our feeding arrangement away from prying property manager eyes, that will be worth it.

And while I hope he’ll have a home before then, in warmer weather, it will be nice to have a place to sit with him that’s not letting him inside.
I like it! Too bad that wrench was so crappy. Glad you had a better one. Hopefully no lasting wounds/soreness from wicker. And if managment asks, that warming pad is a good place to put your plate or serving dish when you're enjoying dining al fresco. ;) Now to get the OC Stamp of Approval (Stamp. Not Mark.)

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I’m leaving him the awning. Tomorrow morning, I’ll switch him to under the chair.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know if he spent the night there. I hope not. I was cold last night inside. But when I came out this morning to plate his breakfast, he was sitting in one of the new patio chairs. 😻 He watched me plate breakfast and then he squeezed in past me when I went back inside. I dropped off his dinner dish in the sink and came back for him. He actually let me pick him up. 👍😻 So out he went and made a good first pass on breakfast before wandering off. Probably to his other breakfast spots. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know if he spent the night there. I hope not. I was cold last night inside. But when I came out this morning to plate his breakfast, he was sitting in one of the new patio chairs. 😻 He watched me plate breakfast and then he squeezed in past me when I went back inside. I dropped off his dinner dish in the sink and came back for him. He actually let me pick him up. 👍😻 So out he went and made a good first pass on breakfast before wandering off. Probably to his other breakfast spots. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹
Wow! He let you pick him up! That's great in terms of level of trust and may come in really handy -- no bad pun intended -- in future!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! He let you pick him up! That's great in terms of level of trust and may come in really handy -- no bad pun intended -- in future!
I was able to lift him up and cradle him into my body with one hand. But I think when I reached the other hand around front for more support, or maybe a scritch on the head. I don't remember. But that's when he gave me a cheap bite lunge. I call it cheap because he certainly had the speed and reach to land the blow and do some damage. And yet, he made the motion without making contact. "First warning!" I'm not sure what that was about since he was already in my arm against my body. It's like he wants to remind me that he's nobody's cat. But at the same time, that he doesn't want to hurt me over it either. But yes, that's great progress. Because that means I might not have to trap him as much as scoop and drop into a carrier once I find a rescue angle willing to take him.

Blue950

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi CA neighbor :)
Created an account just to say I am also caring for an orange cat that came to my patio and I ALSO live in Bay Area too (closer to South Bay/San Jose). I have successfully neutered 2 trapped cats this month so I have some ideas for you if you’re willing to drive to south part of the Bay Area! (Great excuse to grab a great sandwich in a new area if you’re already doing a drive. I can send restaurant suggestions!).

Alternatively, if you take care of the appointment planning, I can coordinate meeting halfway and physically bringing OC if that unlocks San Jose-resident lower costs for you.

IDEAS:

The 2 places I tried:

1) San Jose Animal Care Center on Monterey Road (no kill shelter):
(IF YOURE WILLING TO SURRENDER HIM TO A SHELTER AND POTENTIALLY NOT SEE HIM AGAIN WHEN HES PUT UP FOR ADOPTION)
This shelter takes drop-off strays (in a live traps) 7:30-4 or 5pm any day of the week. The neuter would be free and he would be put up for adoption if he passes their behavior checks. If he doesn’t pass behavior/seems feral, either you or their volunteers would release him back into his community as a TNRed cat. (You can select that you want to pick up on the form).
I did this for a cat who was very feral/aggressive upon trapping. Neutering took about 5 days and then they called me to pick him up for release.(He defs did not pass behavior lol).
*Full disclosure, the feral I dropped off came back with a URI so it might be a stressful environment. For more friendly kitties you’re very invested in, I’d opt to pay a small free at a different place for the peace of mind of getting him back same day to decrease stress, instead of the 5 days I waited to get him back while kitty is stressed.
But seems like a great organization for TNRs, especially if you can’t pay for the neutering or you’re not necessarily trying to socialize the stray afterwards.

2.Nine Lives Foundation Rescue Organization:Services | Nine Lives
Neutering $45, and low cost for anything else you want to add on.
Did this for my second trapped kitty I was interested in socializing (because I wanted a same day pick up).
I also added some vaccines and dewormer onto the neuter package because I wanted to foster him inside.
I was able to call same day and grab a slot if I could get there before 9am, and picked him up at 3pm same day.

3) Other options - have tried these ones but seems decent:
Spay/Neuter – Town Cats
I see some of these say lost cost for everyone but *free* for residents of San Jose/Santa Clara etc. I’m willing to bring him into the appointment to make it free since I’m a San Jose resident if you drive him over and pick him up after. :)

Sadly, can’t offer a foster home right now as I currently already have two difficult kitties from different litters that I’m already fostering in a 1 bedroom apartment, one of which is a semi feral adult (that I’m trying to social), plus our beautiful (permanent) dog, so adding another stray foster kitty isn’t an option until the current strays are adopted. But in a couple months, if OC is still homeless, I can try to help if I’m foster-less. Hopefully, the neutering suggestions give him a chance at an adoption before then, however. :)

Let me know what you think!

SIDE NOTE- I’m new here, so if someone can link me to some posts about socializing semi-feral adult strays (2-5 years), that’s what I was originally searching for when I stumbled upon this. :)

B18A6143-9679-4B9A-971F-86B8B532A844.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Blue950 Blue950 and welcome!

I do live in San Jose.

He's a good guy. Friendly. Would probably pass their behavior check. He seems like he's been socialized already. I imagine he was a kitten that came of age when spay/neuter were outlawed due to early covid restrictions. I suspect he marked himself out of at least two homes. When I met him last summer, he was already friendly like a stray put out. He briefly disappeared for a few months in fall and he had a Pawboost page that had him listed as Rehomed. But then obviously that didn't work out because he's out on his own again. I don't want to be his third failed home.

My concern is that because the shelter is closed except for whatever services they can do through that one door that he may languish in a cage at the shelter for a long time before someone adopts him. I was hoping to get him directly into some kind of foster/rescue situation. He probably wouldn't take very long to "finish" him e.g. neuter, exam, shots, and make sure he's healthy and ready for a forever home.

I cannot foster because it is against my lease rules. I also don't have the greatest apartment for that. My last cat who passed last summer did a fair amount of marking herself. I did my best to clean since she's passed. But watching him sniff around, it seems apparent he can still smell her.

I also don't want to take a chance on him as my next cat. Maybe neutering him does stop his marking. Maybe it doesn't. I don't want him to wash out of my home. And if I'm being honest here, I'm still not ready to share my home with a new cat yet. I made a lot of sacrifices to my own self-care to care for my aging and ailing Krista. I promised her and myself that I would take better care of myself first before I brought in a new cat. I'm still in the maladjusting phase after her passing. 😿 Even being beholden to him now upsets me to varying degrees. Watching him go over some of Krista's favorite spots those few times he's made it inside still gets me really upset like, "you don't belong there."

Am I being overly pessimistic about his adoption chances at the shelter during the pandemic?

Last edited:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SIDE NOTE- I’m new here, so if someone can link me to some posts about socializing semi-feral adult strays (2-5 years), that’s what I was originally searching for when I stumbled upon this. :)
Please start your own thread for this. You'll get more eyeballs and responses than the handful of members who read this thread.

Blue950

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Blue950 Blue950 and welcome!

I do live in San Jose.

He's a good guy. Friendly. Would probably pass their behavior check. He seems like he's been socialized already. I imagine he was a kitten that came of age when spay/neuter were outlawed due to early covid restrictions. I suspect he marked himself out of at least two homes. When I met him last summer, he was already friendly like a stray put out. He briefly disappeared for a few months in fall and he had a Pawboost page that had him listed as Rehomed. But then obviously that didn't work out because he's out on his own again. I don't want to be his third failed home.

My concern is that because the shelter is closed except for whatever services they can do through that one door that he may languish in a cage at the shelter for a long time before someone adopts him. I was hoping to get him directly into some kind of foster/rescue situation. He probably wouldn't take very long to "finish" him e.g. neuter, exam, shots, and make sure he's healthy and ready for a forever home.

I cannot foster because it is against my lease rules. I also don't have the greatest apartment for that. My last cat who passed last summer did a fair amount of marking herself. I did my best to clean since she's passed. But watching him sniff around, it seems apparent he can still smell her.

I also don't want to take a chance on him as my next cat. Maybe neutering him does stop his marking. Maybe it doesn't. I don't want him to wash out of my home. And if I'm being honest here, I'm still not ready to share my home with a new cat yet. I made a lot of sacrifices to my own self-care to care for my aging and ailing Krista. I promised her and myself that I would take better care of myself first before I brought in a new cat. I'm still in the maladjusting phase after her passing. 😿 Even being beholden to him now upsets me to varying degrees. Watching him go over some of Krista's favorite spots those few times he's made it inside still gets me really upset like, "you don't belong there."

Am I being overly pessimistic about his adoption chances at the shelter during the pandemic?
I get it. When I lost my Percy 4-5 years ago, my heart shattered into a million pieces and I was sure I’d never get another cat.To this day, I still haven’t, but fostering during COVID has been somewhat healing. We will see.

As for the shelters.... Hard to say. I’ve adopted out 7 kittens during my time fostering during the pandemic, so I know people are looking. But adults are obviously harder. And shelters don’t really give the animals a chance to work on correcting inappropriate behavior like a foster home would.
I agree a foster home is his best bet.

If we’re both in San Jose, we can probably figure something out together. I am at full capacity with my fosters right now so I can’t offer a long-term foster solution, but i could ask around!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi CA neighbor :)
Created an account just to say I am also caring for an orange cat that came to my patio and I ALSO live in Bay Area too (closer to South Bay/San Jose). I have successfully neutered 2 trapped cats this month so I have some ideas for you if you’re willing to drive to south part of the Bay Area! (Great excuse to grab a great sandwich in a new area if you’re already doing a drive. I can send restaurant suggestions!).

Alternatively, if you take care of the appointment planning, I can coordinate meeting halfway and physically bringing OC if that unlocks San Jose-resident lower costs for you.

IDEAS:

The 2 places I tried:

1) San Jose Animal Care Center on Monterey Road (no kill shelter):
(IF YOURE WILLING TO SURRENDER HIM TO A SHELTER AND POTENTIALLY NOT SEE HIM AGAIN WHEN HES PUT UP FOR ADOPTION)
This shelter takes drop-off strays (in a live traps) 7:30-4 or 5pm any day of the week. The neuter would be free and he would be put up for adoption if he passes their behavior checks. If he doesn’t pass behavior/seems feral, either you or their volunteers would release him back into his community as a TNRed cat. (You can select that you want to pick up on the form).
I did this for a cat who was very feral/aggressive upon trapping. Neutering took about 5 days and then they called me to pick him up for release.(He defs did not pass behavior lol).
*Full disclosure, the feral I dropped off came back with a URI so it might be a stressful environment. For more friendly kitties you’re very invested in, I’d opt to pay a small free at a different place for the peace of mind of getting him back same day to decrease stress, instead of the 5 days I waited to get him back while kitty is stressed.
But seems like a great organization for TNRs, especially if you can’t pay for the neutering or you’re not necessarily trying to socialize the stray afterwards.

2.Nine Lives Foundation Rescue Organization:Services | Nine Lives
Neutering $45, and low cost for anything else you want to add on.
Did this for my second trapped kitty I was interested in socializing (because I wanted a same day pick up).
I also added some vaccines and dewormer onto the neuter package because I wanted to foster him inside.
I was able to call same day and grab a slot if I could get there before 9am, and picked him up at 3pm same day.

3) Other options - have tried these ones but seems decent:
Spay/Neuter – Town Cats
I see some of these say lost cost for everyone but *free* for residents of San Jose/Santa Clara etc. I’m willing to bring him into the appointment to make it free since I’m a San Jose resident if you drive him over and pick him up after. :)

Sadly, can’t offer a foster home right now as I currently already have two difficult kitties from different litters that I’m already fostering in a 1 bedroom apartment, one of which is a semi feral adult (that I’m trying to social), plus our beautiful (permanent) dog, so adding another stray foster kitty isn’t an option until the current strays are adopted. But in a couple months, if OC is still homeless, I can try to help if I’m foster-less. Hopefully, the neutering suggestions give him a chance at an adoption before then, however. :)

Let me know what you think!

View attachment 367870
Welcome and HUGE PROPS to you, Blue950 Blue950 -- sounds like you're doing a stellar job and that OC might actually get into a loving foster or permanent home even faster with your input/help!
You probably already know about Alley Cat Allies (alleycat.org), Best Friends Animal Society, and Jackson Galaxy, all great resources for all things feline. In case you don't, you might want to visit those sites and mark them.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome and HUGE PROPS to you, Blue950 Blue950 -- sounds like you're doing a stellar job and that OC might actually get into a loving foster or permanent home even faster with your input/help!
You probably already know about Alley Cat Allies (alleycat.org), Best Friends Animal Society, and Jackson Galaxy, all great resources for all things feline. In case you don't, you might want to visit those sites and mark them.
I'll try. My head starts to spin reading the rescue sites because they all seem to point back to the shelter or to services still closed by covid. 🤦‍♂️ At this point, I just wish I could hand him off to someone who wants to do this leg-work more than I do.

Also, they are doing lots of construction in my apartment community. My days are filled with hammers and buzz saws and I can barely keep focused on work much less think about this cat. This morning it seemed like every person they could muster was given a hammer and told to smack whatever piece of my apartment they had access to. I think there are even workmen in the upstairs unit giving my ceiling a beating. And of course, there's nowhere I can go with this pandemic. Nowhere I trust to be safe anyway. 🤦‍♂️

Blue950

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll try. My head starts to spin reading the rescue sites because they all seem to point back to the shelter or to services still closed by covid. 🤦‍♂️ At this point, I just wish I could hand him off to someone who wants to do this leg-work more than I do.

Also, they are doing lots of construction in my apartment community. My days are filled with hammers and buzz saws and I can barely keep focused on work much less think about this cat. This morning it seemed like every person they could muster was given a hammer and told to smack whatever piece of my apartment they had access to. I think there are even workmen in the upstairs unit giving my ceiling a beating. And of course, there's nowhere I can go with this pandemic. Nowhere I trust to be safe anyway. 🤦‍♂️
I gotchu. I’m gonna look into finding him a foster family. If you can get him into your apartment during his meal this upcoming weekend, my boyfriend and I can pick him up, bring him to a neuter appointment, and hopefully get him to his foster family. I just need to make some arrangements first. I’ll message you directly to get your contact info. This guy seems sweet and definitely deserves a chance at a home. ❤

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gotchu. I’m gonna look into finding him a foster family. If you can get him into your apartment during his meal this upcoming weekend, my boyfriend and I can pick him up, bring him to a neuter appointment, and hopefully get him to his foster family. I just need to make some arrangements first. I’ll message you directly to get your contact info. This guy seems sweet and definitely deserves a chance at a home. ❤
Oh my cat! That would be so wonderful if I could get more competent and motivated hands on the task. It's been such a mixed bag taking care of him. I love that he's food secure now. But I also feel so much anxiety and grief over his situation and my fear of letting him down and my grief over Krista. It would just be such a relief to know someone more up to the task can take over.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my cat! That would be so wonderful if I could get more competent and motivated hands on the task. It's been such a mixed bag taking care of him. I love that he's food secure now. But I also feel so much anxiety and grief over his situation and my fear of letting him down and my grief over Krista. It would just be such a relief to know someone more up to the task can take over.
Much empathy re: all the noise. I'm really noise-sensitive and especially noise above?!! OMC!!! I've only lived in one ground-floor apartment and above was a screenwriter who did all his writing at the time I was trying to sleep. He was a big guy and heavy-footed. It was awful. He was basically a nice guy and really tried to make it easy on me, but there's only so much you can do when you're big, heavy-footed, and need to work all night long :sigh:
My next-door neighbor here added on a room. I had to live with the crew starting at or before 7 am and finishing at 5 or so 5 or 6 days a week until it was done. Upgrading, adding on and remodeling seem to be the neighborhood pastimes here. And then there's all the "usual" but very annoying inconsiderate loud talking, music, TV, etc. Not even going to mention former next-door neighbor dog. Anyway, long story short, I really do empathize, for all the good that does. *This too shall pass* is something to bear in mind, if you can...
Keeping all the BEST thoughts and *Prayers* for that sweet OC. Sounds like Blue950 Blue950 is really amazing!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Much empathy re: all the noise. I'm really noise-sensitive and especially noise above?!! OMC!!! I've only lived in one ground-floor apartment and above was a screenwriter who did all his writing at the time I was trying to sleep. He was a big guy and heavy-footed. It was awful. He was basically a nice guy and really tried to make it easy on me, but there's only so much you can do when you're big, heavy-footed, and need to work all night long :sigh:
My next-door neighbor here added on a room. I had to live with the crew starting at or before 7 am and finishing at 5 or so 5 or 6 days a week until it was done. Upgrading, adding on and remodeling seem to be the neighborhood pastimes here. And then there's all the "usual" but very annoying inconsiderate loud talking, music, TV, etc. Not even going to mention former next-door neighbor dog. Anyway, long story short, I really do empathize, for all the good that does. *This too shall pass* is something to bear in mind, if you can...
Keeping all the BEST thoughts and *Prayers* for that sweet OC. Sounds like Blue950 Blue950 is really amazing!
They've been replacing the siding and re-painting the new siding. So it's bang, bang, bang to put on new siding and buzz saws cutting it and ratta-tatta-tatta of the their paint machine. (It sounds like a miniature jackhammer.) I don't know if it's my aspy or not. I can listen to loud music, go to bars and clubs, dance halls and concerts. But motorcycles, construction sounds, lawnmowers and leaf blowers, and cars with juiced engines that sound like their mufflers were removed all get my blood boiling. Those sounds make me angry and it takes everything I have to self-soothe and try to tune them out. The walls of these apartments are great! I don't hear my neighbors except for those who were partying during the early days of the lockdown. I think they have since quieted down or been evicted. Oh and the fireworks last summer! 🤦‍♂️ 🙉 Supposedly they are finishing up with the siding and painting (of this building) this week. But who knows. Each week I find a new notice on my door informing me of a new phase of construction and more noise. They start between 8 and 9 am and finish up between 5 and 6 pm. When I sign off at 6, I just want to eat dinner, watch a little TV, and go to sleep around 9 pm. I'm going to wake in the middle of the night like I always have for as long as I can remember and it might take another hour or two to get back to sleep. Only in the last month have I started to adjust my wake time once more. The lights start to fade in at 7am down from 8am. That's a far cry from when I would wake at 5am for Krista's first breakfast and again at 8 am for her second breakfast. Not to mention that I was often awake for the midnight and 2 am feeders. Sometimes Krista waited for them. But often she would pester me to pop them early. All of this is to say that I still haven't found my own new normal yet. And being beholden to a new cat isn't top of my list right now.

Krista was a shelter rescue. I know nothing of the two years before I adopted her. I assume based on how sweet she was and how confident she was that someone did a wonderful job of socializing her as a kitten. But then what happened in between? How did she end up at the shelter? I hope OC becomes someone else's Krista once he's been neutered and fostered (aka kitty finishing school.)

Last edited:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s so sweet! But also a little sad. I don’t think he spent the night. I checked before I went to sleep at around 10 last night. It will bring me much joy and relief for him to have an indoor home. Hopefully soon.🤞
61590652-9553-41CF-A7E0-01737DF3988F.jpeg