Can’t tell gender

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that's a girl, although the angle isn't the best and it's harder with black cats. But pretty sure, as the opening appears to be a slit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ali501501

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you..I didn’t realize the picture rotated when I posted. Not the greatest with technology. I think it’s a girl too and welcome any other opinions

Ali501501

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank u! She’s a feral kitten that the mother brought to my patio a while ago and little by little I’m getting her to come into the house so maybe she can live inside

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank u! She’s a feral kitten that the mother brought to my patio a while ago and little by little I’m getting her to come into the house so maybe she can live inside
Can we see the rest of her😹

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope she is not going outside? That is dangerous. She is a beauty😻

Ali501501

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a feral/stray from a mama cat that used to come around. I’m getting her used to coming in so she can live inside bc I hate that she’s outside even though she’s mostly on the patio. It’s been great seeing that she’s learning to trust me, even a little at a time 🙂

Ali501501

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! I appreciate it

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a feral/stray from a mama cat that used to come around. I’m getting her used to coming in so she can live inside bc I hate that she’s outside even though she’s mostly on the patio. It’s been great seeing that she’s learning to trust me, even a little at a time 🙂
If she is inside, I would just shut the door and get her used to indoor living. Give her lots of attention, her own hidy spaces, cat tree etc. The more she keeps going out the more likely she could be exposed to dangers and pregnancy etc. You can use a cage for taming but it doesn't sound like you need it, just use the room she comes into and set up a little haven for her there.

Ali501501

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hadn’t thought about it like that. I thought she’d get upset and feel trapped. She lets me pet her but not pick her up so far but I’m going to get her to the vet for shots/spaying, etc so I can let her be around my other 2 cats. Thank you for the advice