Can't seem to find a name for this kitten!

sweet sally2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would call her Gabby for Gabriel Garcia Marquez who is from Colombia and Cali is a very well-known city in Colombia. 

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why not just Kitten or Colour/Color for her fur changing XD

lonemama57

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have just joined today, and read your story about your kitty. I don't know if you have come up with a name or not yet, but I know that it is hard to pick just the right one. My cats usually get their names by their personality, and I don't think the name has to be a noun, it could be anything...thus, if she is so sweet, how about your own words..."Sweetness". In the picture I have for my avitar, the female on the left was so sweet that I wound up naming her "Sweetie Pie", and her future mate to the right, "Ki Ki", like in "here, kitty kitty". My newest addition who is the grandson of Sweetie Pie, he is a mess! Whenever he hears a loud noise, or just the dog barking, he scurries to go hide under the sofa. He is so funny, and it reminded me of how "Jerry" in Tom and Jerry cartoons looks, so I have named him Jerry. 

Anyway, I know you will find the perfect name. My mom named her beautiful cat "BC" (for beautiful cat) coz she couldn't think of anything else...and it stuck.

Thanks for sharing that darling picture!

Linda from Huntsville, AL

ilovemycats7896

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thats what i do with my cats i have a kitten and hes orange and fuzzy so we call him ''Fuzz'' i have another one and hes tuff so we call him ''Tufty'' So thats what i do :)!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw her and said "It's Prudence of course!"  LOL  I have no idea why. She's a cutie