Can't find the "Groups" page

bshcatlover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I seemed to have stumbled upon the main 'Groups' page a few days ago but I can't find it again and there is no link under any of the tabs to the show all the available groups to join.  I even tried looking for it on the "Groups Guidelines" page and couldn't find it.  Just thought maybe you could add it in somewhere.  Or maybe, I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I found it by doing a search: Groups, but will have to look around to see how else you can access a list. From the sounds of it, after you join a group or groups you access it/them from your profile page.

Groups Guidelines
After you've joined one or more Groups, they will appear on your profile page.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bshcatlover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I tried that, but when I first looked, I remembered there being a lot more groups, like a black cat lovers group, a Canadian group and a United Kingdom group...  I don't think that's the extensive list of all the groups available.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I vaguely recall there being more groups, too. At any rate, I've reported the problem with no link to the Groups page and missing groups.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Here's a link to the main groups page -
http://www.thecatsite.com/groups/

I think this is a great feature the way it's set up in the Huddler platform. I think we'll be limiting group creation to certain usergroups, but encourage the creation of more groups.

And yes, we need to bring them to the front - I'll see what can be done about that.

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am having a tough time getting to the home page to log on. It says it is down. I had to come on by way of a email. not through the usual way. Just thought you need to know. Good thing I am tricky. But how long before that avenue is pulled out from under me.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Are you still having that issue? The site was down for me also a little while ago, but is working fine now.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You should be able to in a couple of days. The system blocks brand-new members from a couple of functions by default to stop spammers and trolls.