Can't Find My Content

elainerov

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I lost all my threads and an on-going conversation I saw having to help me get my 2 cats introduced. Anyway to get them back?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elainerov

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, why are all these missing now? And how can I keep this thread. I refer back to them as I am still struggling to get my kitties introduced. Also, I used to get emails notifying of replies. I no longer get those. I have the email notifications marked in my profile.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yes, why are all these missing now? And how can I keep this thread. I refer back to them as I am still struggling to get my kitties introduced. Also, I used to get emails notifying of replies. I no longer get those. I have the email notifications marked in my profile.
It's all still there. :)

Just click on your profile and then "Information" and you can see all of your threads and content. :)

We changed to a new platform in April so there have been some changes on the site. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elainerov

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry to say I don't not have "information" in my profile. I do have conversations and alerts - the threads are not there. Why don't I get email notifications anymore either?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Everyone has "Information" in their profile. :)

Click on "View your profile page"

prof1.jpg

Select "Information"

prof2.jpg

You will see "Find all content" or "Find all threads"
prof3.jpg

For some things email notifications are no longer available, just alerts. What are you specifically looking for an email notification for?