Cannot Find Old Posts From Your Content

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Today I was looking for a post I made before the Site Migration in Your Content and I couldn't find it as it was only 10 pages long and the posts were all from this new site.

I used the search and it turned up. Question is Your Content is not linked to old post?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The content is limited to 10 pages, no matter how many posts you have. Members who haven't been here in a couple of months or years also have 10 pages of content, but their posts date farther back than those who are currently active.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The content does go back farther than 10 pages, however you have to keep clicking links to keep going back into your posts... 10 pages at a time... and so on... and so on.

I noted the problem already -- or, at least it is a similar problem with content seeking:
[ read here: Feedback - Searching A Member's Content For Their First Post... ]

... and AbbysMom marked it today for "Feedback" alert.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
The content is limited to 10 pages, no matter how many posts you have. Members who haven't been here in a couple of months or years also have 10 pages of content, but their posts date farther back than those who are currently active.
The content does go back farther than 10 pages, however you have to keep clicking links to keep going back into your posts... 10 pages at a time... and so on... and so on
Got it. Thanks guys :)

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is "content" your recent posts? I miss that I used to be able to go into my profile or whatever area and see chronologically the last posts I made. Now they aren't there, or at least there is nothing entitled "recent posts" that I can just scroll through. Even 10 would be good. I admit I am not tech savvy and am just hobbling by in this new format, but as @Anne said, if I can answer a question, I'm functional. Sometimes the questions are similar enough that I'd like to go pull something out of another post I did recently, but unless I've saved the content in Word (which I now do frequently so I can find it), it isn't all that easy and it's faster to write it all again than to find where I wrote it two days ago in another thread.