Canned Kitzy Wet Cat Food????

Deex2

2 Boys & A Girl
Young Cat
Purraise
Has anybody bought the canned food adult or kitten food for their babies and if so did they like it?

Or have you heard any pros or cons about it?

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Contains both fish and carrageenan, so two big no-nos, imo. Carbs are also a tad high at 13%, but that’s a lesser issue, considering.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Contains both fish and carrageenan, so two big no-nos, imo. Carbs are also a tad high at 13%, but that’s a lesser issue, considering.
Well, when I looked up the Chicken and Turkey "flavor", it had neither any fish, nor carrageenan, but does have "natural smoke flavor", plus guar gum and xanthan gum, which can be a turnoff to some, just like carrageenan.

I couldn't find any threads here at all where anyone has tried it, but the reviews on Amazon were not really very good.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, when I looked up the Chicken and Turkey "flavor", it had neither any fish, nor carrageenan, but does have "natural smoke flavor", plus guar gum and xanthan gum, which can be a turnoff to some, just like carrageenan.

I couldn't find any threads here at all where anyone has tried it, but the reviews on Amazon were not really very good.
Oh, interesting that at least one of their flavours doesn’t have it. The kitten recipe I saw and one of the adult ones had both

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought a box to try when it was on a ridiculous sale. It seems like any other store brand of Fancy Feast to me! My kitty definitely isn't that interested in it, but she's picky and also not a huge fan of Fancy Feast.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They gave me a price I couldn't resist on my Subscribe and Save so I ordered a few cases. Will see what the cats think of it.