Can You Tell My Mom What Breed I Am?

itsakiiittty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my name is Cat Thomas. My human did my brothers and I a favor by rescuing us from a 'barn cat' life just 3 months before the Northern California Nuns Fire destroyed my home. (All sheep and older cats were evacuated safely the night it started!) My human took my brothers and I in a few months before because she loves cats and has a soft spot for rescues - can you say "crazy cat lady?!
From what little I know my mom was a sweet little caramel tabby, and my dad a badass big orange boy. My dad is also my mom's dad, hence my adorable crossed eyes and sweet dumbness =) My two brothers were a tabby and a flame point (...possibly? white/pink ears/blue eyes?) so we probably have different dads. My human was able to rehome my brothers together to another awesome human. My own human rescued a beautiful black cat when she was evacuated from the fires. Her name is Pie and she is my same age and we are besties. I have since turned a year old and I've seen two vets (one for my neuter and hernia repair, and one for ear mites - I LOVE to play in the creek, so I got fox bush mites). One vet told my human that I am Siamese and the other told her that I am Siberian. I know I'm inbred and I'm okay with that because I am so cute and loved more than anything, but if anyone can tell my human what I am, I'm sure she'd be happy to be able to appropriately hashtag me in all of my pictures. Thank you! (and you can see me and my cat family on my mom's instagram @kato_d

Screenshot_2018-08-05-21-58-57-1 (2).png Screenshot_2018-08-14-00-17-01-1-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-14-00-15-35-1.png

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I would call Thomas for a Neva Masquerade look alike. They are a sibling breed to Siberians, although all NM are points, while just a few siberians are points.

These crosseyes hints the siamese ancestor isnt far back, so its not sure its result of inbreeding - I think its a result for having a recent siamese ancestry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

itsakiiittty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your reply, the Neva Masquerade breed wasn't even on my radar (I admit I don't know much about breeds though). But he def has that personality, he's trilly and talkative and very sweet =)

JennKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
the first pic looks like a Maine coon mixed with a Norwegian forest. There also is a hint of Siamese blood. Black cat looks like a Bombay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

itsakiiittty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you JennKitty, Pie is definitely a bombay! I love how she rolls around in dirt all day but still keeps her gorgeous silky coat!

Attachments