Can you keep a secret?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Can you keep a secret?"

That's what the transit driver asked me just before he proceeded to drive for about 40 feet on the sidewalk to get around a lineup of rush hour traffic.  Duh!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
The driver was prepared with the camera.. She must see this often with the same guy at the same time and came prepared this time with proof.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's shown no remorse so the judge ordered her to wear an "idiot" sign in public for an hour (plus license suspension and fine).

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/1...k-to-avoid-school-bus-holds-idiot-sign-under/
Wow.  I hope the next step is a much longer suspension of her license.  Jail time even.  Thats just inexcusable. The article said she did it nearly every day last year AND has her OWN child on that bus.  She should have been punished LONG ago.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might enjoy this video; evidently the driver did this regularly. I like the ending the best.

I saw that shortly after she got caught and sentenced to stand on a corner with a sign declaring how stupid she was to drive on a sidewalk to avoid a school bus. I must admit that this video did cross my mind when the guy drove on the sidewalk! I still can't believe he did that!