Can We Tell Jokes Here?

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard this joke on a Rick Steves NPR program. He writes tour guides and produces PBS and NPR programs. The topic was touring Wales, and Steves was interviewing a local Welsh tour guide. On the history of Wales: "We started with nothing and still have most of it left."

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A duck walked into a bar and told the bartender, " Give me a rum and coke. " While he was drinking it he picked up a newspaper and started reading. When he paid the bartender he asked him, " What do you do to earn your money? " The duck said, " I'm a plasterer. I've done all the plaster work in this area. " The bartender was amazed that this duck talks, drinks booze, and can read! He said, " The circus is in town, you could make great money working for them. " The duck said, " You mean the circus under the big top, the big canvas tent set up in the field down the road? " The bartender excitedly says, " Yeah, yeah! " The duck says, " What would they want with a plasterer? "

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Starting up our joke thread again

Three hunters are out on a cold winter's day and they see tracks. One hunter says, " Oh, look! Deer tracks! ". The second one says, " No, those are elk tracks! ". " No they're not! They're moose tracks! ", says the third one. While they are arguing a train comes by and hits them.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Starting up our joke thread again

Three hunters are out on a cold winter's day and they see tracks. One hunter says, " Oh, look! Deer tracks! ". The second one says, " No, those are elk tracks! ". " No they're not! They're moose tracks! ", says the third one. While they are arguing a train comes by and hits them.
That one is even funnier when it's 3 Blondes.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rudolph the red was taking a walk with his wife. He looked up at the sky and said, " We should hurry up. It's going to rain." His wife asked " How do you know that?"

Ready for it?

He replied, " Rudolph the red knows rain, dear. ".