Can Someone Tell Me What Breed Is My Cat?

Gracie_G

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I personally think she might be a spotted silver Bengal cat because of the color and the pattern. Though I'm really unsure about it and please help me out!
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gracie_G

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It could also be an American short hair, but still just guessing lol...

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful! I think there's some very clear American Shorthair influence with that sweet facial expression, square-ish head, and strong body:

Breed Profile: The American Shorthair

Bengals would have a leaner build, and a more pronounced muzzle. When I saw your girl, American Shorthair was what first came to my mind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gracie_G

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Beautiful! I think there's some very clear American Shorthair influence with that sweet facial expression, square-ish head, and strong body:

Breed Profile: The American Shorthair

Bengals would have a leaner build, and a more pronounced muzzle. When I saw your girl, American Shorthair was what first came to my mind.
Thank you! I was trying to look up some images and she does look like an American shorthair! The thing that confuses me is the tabby spot on her body, which made me think that she might be a Bengal lol. I think you're right that she might actually is an American shorthair.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Nice! That coloring not common among moggies. Spots on tummy are treachorous, look on the side.