Can someone tell me if this kitten is a boy or a girl?

Boy or girl?

• Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boy

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Delaneystrange

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got this kitten about 2wks ago, was told she was a girl. I decided one day to have a look myself because you never know, and now I think I have a boy. Would love some opinions? I’ll be taking the kitten to the vet soon for shots so they’ll let me know, but I’m curious! sorry for the dirty kitten bum :p

Attachments

Falena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Certain individuals can be a little tricky. I'm no expert so this is an opinion based answer, but looks like a little boy to me. The spacing between the anus and genital opening looks too wide to be a girl (room for trouble puffs :lol: !)
How old is kitty?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Delaneystrange

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Certain individuals can be a little tricky. I'm no expert so this is an opinion based answer, but looks like a little boy to me. The spacing between the anus and genital opening looks too wide to be a girl (room for trouble puffs :lol: !)
How old is kitty?
I’m not fully sure about the kittens age. It was an odd situation I acquired him/her— taken from mom far too soon, bottle fed by another couple before they gave the kitten up several weeks later, which is where I came in. I’m guessing only around 8 weeks now, and was taken from mom around 2-3 weeks :( kittens name is Jinx. Despite the rocky upbringing, jinx is thriving and a very happy, energetic kitten :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Delaneystrange

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Definitely looks like a boy! Do you have pictures of the other end?
going to take a while for me to stop referring to him as a her! Lol. Luckily he has a gender neutral name,Jinx.

Attachments

Falena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I’m not fully sure about the kittens age. It was an odd situation I acquired him/her— taken from mom far too soon, bottle fed by another couple before they gave the kitten up several weeks later, which is where I came in. I’m guessing only around 8 weeks now, and was taken from mom around 2-3 weeks :( kittens name is Jinx. Despite the rocky upbringing, jinx is thriving and a very happy, energetic kitten :)
Awww, poor little Jinx! Sounds like he had a pretty rough start, bless em. But so glad he's found his way to you and receiving the care, love and attention he needs :redheartpump:
He's a looker for sure! Love that he's pulling cards already too 🤭