Can someone tell me if my kittens are male or female?!

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the first one is a male and the second one is a female- now watch- someone will come along and say the exact opposite. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lollipopguild2020

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
More pics of their cuteness and a better shot, I’m still conflicted because I was told male and female 😂

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lollipopguild2020

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh no they are siblings, definitely getting them fixed!!!

The Goodbye Bird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh no they are siblings, definitely getting them fixed!!!
Then it's better you have two females anyway. Females are generally considered more valuable because they don't have a high chance to spray and you will generally have fewer urinary issues to worry about, which means less in vet bills.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both ladies, yep. I can see why someone thought one was a male, because she has larger. . .well, I call it her "labia" but I'm not sure what the technical term is for cats. But definitely both female.

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Both ladies, yep. I can see why someone thought one was a male, because she has larger. . .well, I call it her "labia" but I'm not sure what the technical term is for cats. But definitely both female.
Vula is the correct term

squirrelfriend

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think they're both girls..... But you could always name something more neutral to be safe. That's what I did, but gender is meaningless anyways so name them what you want. :)