Can anyone tell me which breed are my cats

chiarabab

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks in advance, I am not too sure which breed my lovelies are? Can anyone help?

Have no idea, honestly, but I can tell you that the black one looks EXACTLY like my Fletcher, except for the amber eyes (Fletcher's are yellow). Congratulations, that means you have a good copy of the most awesome cat in the world :lol3:

Jokes aside, GORGEOUS kitties you have there :) how old are they? Littermates?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Show me Fletcher. I would love to see him. :D lol Maybe they're related. They are all 8 months old. Tobi and Fuzzy are littermates. Penny and Chi are from different parents.

chiarabab

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anam Haleem,   looking at the short muzzles,  the coats  and the intense copper eyes,  I agree with Stefan;   I think your lovely cats are Persian &/or Persian mix.   

The Blue Silver Tabby definitely has a look of the old Persians like I remember from when I was a child.   

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You know in Pakistan we still have those traditional Persians and people prefer them over the punch faces. Because of the obvious health issues.  Thanks a lot though Maewkaew.

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

chiarabab

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL  yes  Fletcher definitely inspires such feelings!
Too bad he's in his teenager phase :( 99% not cuddly. Feigns indifference to attention (while he really is our little drama queen) and will soon start asking for piercings! :lol3: