Can anyone tell me the breed?

Tiggerbooz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there I am totally new to this site. I have a kitten that my mum got my daughter for our new house. I really don’t care what breed she is for any other purposes that curiosity because she’s so pretty. We are utterly in love with her I cannot believe we didn’t get one sooner she’s a joy to have around and I feel like I have another baby!!! Anyway. She’s a marble grey/ silver and black colour we know her mum was a pure black general cat. But we don’t know the father as she got out of her house and the father is a mystery. But she is so so comical and clever. I think she’s a general tabby but would be interested to hear if anyone knows if she looks like a specific. Breed. Thanks for reading 😊 sorry for all the pics I’ve tried to show markings as she’s hard to capture

Attachments

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Heya! You've adopted such a gorgeous little girl! Have you decided on a name for her yet?

She's most likely a domestic shorthair with classic tabby :> I'm inclined to say she's a brown tabby, rather than a silver, based on the warm tones around her nose, as classic tabby sometimes does strange things to base colour saturation, ime. She might become more warm in colour as she ages, too!

Unlike dogs, cats are rarely true mixes, and most, if not all, kitties without papers are moggies, or mutts, rather than crosses or purebreds.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tiggerbooz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Heya! You've adopted such a gorgeous little girl! Have you decided on a name for her yet?

She's most likely a domestic shorthair with classic tabby :> I'm inclined to say she's a brown tabby, rather than a silver, based on the warm tones around her nose, as classic tabby sometimes does strange things to base colour saturation, ime. She might become more warm in colour as she ages, too!

Unlike dogs, cats are rarely true mixes, and most, if not all, kitties without papers are moggies, or mutts, rather than crosses or purebreds.
Thank you for the reply!! I’ve always had animals big to be honest she’s our first in years and first cat we are usually horse people or bug animals but I’ve stated clear lol. We adore her, my daughter called her tigger. Her breed doesn’t matter really I was just curious as I’m not massively clued on cats! Thank you for your reply 🥰

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger's such a precious name! :> Best of luck with your new addition! Kittens are definitely a handful, but they pay it off in spades once they're older, and more lovey haha.