Can anyone help me Identify what mix my cat is?

BloodMoonBoy999

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is about 3 years old, found as a feral kitten in a factory scrap yard.

She's super affectionate and cuddly, great with cats & kids & other animals.
Definitely has a favorite human, her fur is medium/ long it is black, gray, and brown depending on the lighting she also has a small white spot on her chest, she definitely has a very prominent Maine, ear tufts and paw pad tufts and a super fluffy tail...she's super intelligent, a bit mischievous and more like a dog then a cat...she absolutely loves to play fetch and love water & snow and the outdoors

Attachments

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! What a BEAUTY! I have a calico,tabby, and a majorly mixed cat. I am unfamiliar with breeds. Just wanted to mention that

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! I think she is very striking and very likely a domestic long haired (DLH) tortoiseshell. No breed in particular, especially is she does not have pedigree papers, but these cats are very unique and exceptional in their coloring, i

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If she is visibly biggish, she may of course have some Maine Coon inside of her.

But for all practical purposes, count her as a domestic long hair. DLH

Zara12345

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is about 3 years old, found as a feral kitten in a factory scrap yard.

She's super affectionate and cuddly, great with cats & kids & other animals.
Definitely has a favorite human, her fur is medium/ long it is black, gray, and brown depending on the lighting she also has a small white spot on her chest, she definitely has a very prominent Maine, ear tufts and paw pad tufts and a super fluffy tail...she's super intelligent, a bit mischievous and more like a dog then a cat...she absolutely loves to play fetch and love water & snow and the outdoors
She's absolutely gorgeous but I am sure you already know that😆 Her colouration is a bit tricky; it always is with longhairs that have super long maines and undercoats but she appears to be a black solid- however, because of the tarnishing (the brownish ends of her fur) and the light silver-ish colours on parts of her coat she may also classify as a Black Smoke. A cat show judge might be able to tell you better. Won't comment on the breed; even if she were a mix it would be very hard to tell🙂