Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

Camies Final This Weekend

Discussion in 'Showing and Ethical Breeding' started by posiepurrs, Nov 7, 2018.

1. posiepurrs

posiepurrs Thread Starter TCS Member Top Cat

Jan 11, 2015
    Western Massachusetts, USA

We did okay, sort of. Saturday started out very badly - First thing after getting dressed I happen to sit down to drink coffee and sat in a hairball. Changed clothes. Camie didn't want to get in the travel crate in the cat and it was raining heavily. I got wet getting her in. On the way to the show, I happened to spill half a cup of coffee on my lap, resulting in looking like I didn't make it to the bathroom in time!:lol: Saturday we made 5 finals - 2 for Sterling in the specialty rings and 3 for Camie. He was 8 and 9th best cat and she was 7th best (Specialty) 2nd best in a specialty and an all breed. Just before they called the last final Saturday Sterling vomited profusely. I had used a new brand of treat so thought that was what caused it. To err on the side of caution though in case I was wrong about it being the treats, we stayed home Sunday. Everyone was and is fine. Sorry for the poor quality video. I used my phone to take it.

Docs Mom and kristenann purraised this.

2. GoldyCat

GoldyCat Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Jul 31, 2008
    Arizona
    Congratulations! :dance:

Docs Mom purraised this.

3. neely

neely TCS Member Staff Member Forum Helper

Dec 22, 2005
    Fantastic news! :clap:

4. British Girls

British Girls TCS Member Young Cat

Oct 2, 2018
    KUWAIT CITY, KUWAIT
    Congratulations! :dance::woo::party: Good job Camie!

5. posiepurrs

posiepurrs Thread Starter TCS Member Top Cat

Jan 11, 2015
    Western Massachusetts, USA
    Not to bad for a girl who really only was taken to the show to try to get her to go into heat (didn't work). I may keep showing her this year to see if we can get another recognition regionally.