Calling All Laundry Basket Loving Kitties

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paganini

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awwww, I just want to sleep right next to Jasper!   

Jasper looks so comfy.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Keeker & Kricket when they were still babies. I couldn't find them anywhere and almost panicked thinking they had somehow gotten out or stuck somewhere they shouldn't be - kittens are like small children; when they are out of sight and not making a sound you know they MUST be up to no good! I had been doing laundry the last time I remembered seeing them, but couldn't think where they might be. Finally, I decided to open the closet and, sure enough, there they were curled together in the laundry basket! I started making sure they were in sight before closing doors after that.

View media item 320074
This is them almost a year and a half later. It looks like I am going to have to invest in a larger laundry basket - they just aren't fitting in very well anymore. But, they do seem to manage!

View media item 309390

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paganini

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha!   That second picture . . .   

They are so cute!

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angua loves to play with laundry baskets, especially empty ones. When she was playing with one on our bed, she jumped up on the edge of it. This resulted in the basket tipping and trapping her under it. She was upset to suddenly find herself caged.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Laundry Sinbad! I set the laundry basket on the couch and wandered away for a bit. Returned to find he'd upended the basket, spilling the  clothes all over the couch and snuggled in like this:

Last edited:

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

This was taken many years ago, back when we had Pandora and Thor (Pandora lives with my parents now because she ADORES my dad - she kept trying to go home with him in his bag, on his coat...) - I had just washed the sheets and put them on the bed and went back to get the comforter when I came in and saw this.