Calling all knitters and other woolly things.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But then if you had all st st or garter you'd be bored out of your mind.
Too true, that’s a large part of why I coughed up the money for this pattern! Wanted a lighter weight jumper than I’ve made before, and an interesting (even challenging, something I generally avoid) pattern. I’m halfway through a winter jumper that will look great when it’s done, but is boring as all get-out to make, because it’s a broken rib that’s all knit, and the nice drapey cardigan in Stylecraft that’s my TV-and-chatting project.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I just realized cataloged that you are from Australia...I was thinking Uk! Sorry if that came out in my posts about yarn ordering etc.
Yes both catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback are from Australia, but I have a friend who orders a lot of wool from the UK and other places. :)

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a slight delay in getting started on my knitting earlier. I’d barely lain down on the bed when a sudden weight landed on my legs. Couldn’t reach my glasses, the pattern, anything, because that would have meant disturbing her. 🙀

3D32FD57-BB84-456E-9B15-35D83971C25F.jpeg

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Such a contented girl. Cats and knitting do seem to go together, but not necessarily in a productive way. :lol:

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
I feel for your beautifully knitted blanket!!