Callie's halloween costume!

calicocallie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I couldn't resist dressing her up this year. She has some devilish tendencies from time to time, and this costume was very fitting!!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

How on earth do you people get your cats to keep a costume on like that?!. My two would certainly show me they weren't impressed if i tried it
I'd be in the ER getting treated for all the scratches and bite marks!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I love it!

Originally Posted by rosiemac

How on earth do you people get your cats to keep a costume on like that?!. My two would certainly show me they weren't impressed if i tried it
With Abby, I can only get about one picture if I am lucky before she rips it off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicocallie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was pretty impressed with her last night. She's usually less cooperative (she FIGHTS me when I try to clip her nails or give her revolution! And forget softpaws... I leave that to the professionals!)... but last night she just sat on the couch with her costume and was good when the trick-or-treaters came to our door. She got up and walked around a bit, and then lay back down with it. It was so funny because the cape on her back looked like a flaming red blanket

My brother agrees with me that the costume suits her
One time he was house-sitting for me and taking care of Callie, and she attacked him, defending "her" house from the "intruder." That's another story for another time though!