Callie

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, but she had a wonderful life with you I am sure. I see the clipped ear so I assume she was feral at some point?

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless...:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Callie, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I see her clipped ear...you took her in. What she knew of home, of hearth, of love, she learned from you. She lived, breathed and had her being in that love. And now, from That Place Where All Things Are Known, she sends her love for you, translated and purified into Love, back to walk beside you down through all of your days. She dances on sunshine as she waits for the day when you meet again. Dance on, Sweet Girl, dance on!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful girl. It looks like with the ear that you gave Callie a loving home, I'm sure she was thankful for the love you gave her. RIP sweet Callie :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's always a quote I remember in times of great sadness..."Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened". Callie was in your life for a reason, and though she now follows a new path it will forever parallel your own. Bound to your very soul by love.
The bond of love is spiritual, so eternal, she will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. She lives on through you now, and though the grief must be worked through and time is the only thing to dull it's sharp edges, try to send her your love and happiness that she shared your life for a while, not perpetual tears and sadness.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, take care of yourself, and get through one day at a time.......RIP beautiful Callie. You will be dearly missed, you will have a secure place in a loving heart forever. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!