Caliby, Torbie, or Something else?

torilee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I found this kitten who is just sweet as pie. He or She ran up to me in my alley and it was love at first sight. Now that we have decided to keep him or her, I would like to know what it is. I am thinking Caliby or Torbie but I'm really not sure. Also, I'm thinking short hair but the hair on the tail seems to be a little longer than most, possibly medium? Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, dilute torbie! She's a shorthair. . .you can tell by her tail. Longhair kittens have foofy tails :D. She may have slightly thicker fur than some shorthairs but it's hard to say anything for sure at her age.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

torilee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you :) yea I was thinking dilute Torbie or Caliby but didn't know how to differentiate. I was guessing he or she is about 10 or 11 weeks but if anyone has a different guesstimate i'm all ears lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

torilee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also, I mostly have had med to long haired cats and she definetely doesn't have as long of hair all over just her tail throws me off. I'm just calling her she to save time lol not 100 percent sure yet

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost all torties (torbies, calicos, etc.) are girls. Only something like 1 in 3000 is a boy. So, yeah, probably a she! :D

Last edited: