Cali, our baby girl

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
20210607_184404.jpg

Our baby girl Cali was gone too soon 9/11/21. My husband found her. My children felt their first pangs of loss. She was the sweetest and we miss her flopping down on top of our feet and refusing to eat anything wet. Her brother seems lost and aloof still. There is an empty bowl in the feeder my husband built for the 5 of them.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowza!!! What a beauty!!! I am so very sorry. Maybe sometime in the future you can adopt another black cat.
I've had 6 black cats and they are so darn sweet. Cali is at the Bridge now, no doubt very popular with the boys.
My vain Vincie girl thinks that she is the fairest one of all there but she has competition.💖💞 :hugs:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Cali, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

She was, is, and always will be a lovely, beautiful cat. And from her home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you for your love for her, and sends hers, translated and purified into Love, to walk with you all down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Deeply sorry for your loss. The world has lost another beautiful cat.
Stay strong and hang in there. I hope you find comfort from all the wonderful memories you had with Cali.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a special spot in my heart for torties, they always seem to have a 'catitude' beyond compare.
Yoru beautiful girl is at peace because she had what she wanted most in this world, your love, a family, and care. She developed a bond with her family that is strong and unbreakable, the bond of love is spiritual, so eternal. The 'essence' that was her will live on in your life, she has connections with your soul that will allow her to be permanently connected. She will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers.
Though the sadness and the tears seem to be a part of your life right now, time will dull the sharp edges of grief and allow you to rejoin a world that seems to have stood still. One day your memories of happy times will slowly replace those of the sad. Our souls are not meant to bear such sadness for overlong, so go forward into life and live it as you would have wanted her to go on if you were the first to go.
She was in your life for a reason, and that reason was love. Her love is secure in its spot, any new love will rest right beside hers and help hers to grow even stronger and more special.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. know we are here to lend a shoulder if you need us. we can empathize with your loss, we have stood where you are standing now. Take care.....RIP beautiful Cali. You will never be forgotten, you will always have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!