Cali needs tests stuck at vets NEED HELP ASAP

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need help with vet costs my cat Cali suddenly got sick today ,they won't do testing until I get Raiden's surgery balance fully paid up and Cali's current amount and rising (boarding costs and meds) paid up ,Raiden's current balance is 240 was around 600 it's on a payment plan directly through the vets due to I got denied care credit, Cali's current amount is 170 and rising (10 a day for boarding and meds) I don't get paid tell July 30th ( I'm on SSI and it ain't very much a month), which will put it at around 260 ,and they won't let her go home tell her amount is fully paid off and partial of Raiden's amount and they won't do testing with out both being fully paid so 240 + 260 is 500 any amount will help ,the info of her being sick is in this thread PINK VOMIT currently at vets

here is her GoFundMe link which has more info on it Help sick Cali get her testing she needs, organized by Ariana Mattson

i need my baby home my mom's cat Soar is having a mental problem of Cali not being here they are bonded

Thank you and have a great day

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Found out my vet does direct donations unsure if posting the vet info my name etc breaks TCS rules Norachan Norachan does it break the rules if I add the vet info and stuff for direct donations?

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To anyone that don't want to donate threw GoFundMe you can donate directly to my vet the info is below

Rescued Heart Animal hospital in Pekin Illinois
Opens Monday at 7:30 am closes at 5:30 my time Tues Wednesday Thursday and Friday have same hours Saturday closes at 12pm unsure on open time Sundays closed
Phone number is 309 346 2330
My name Ariana Mattson
Pet names Cali (currently at vet) and Raiden (his balance his balance is stopping Cali getting tests
Cali's as of July 23rd balance is 130+ 10 a night by July 30th it be around 200 if you add the FelvFiv test it be an extra 40 so around 240 , Raidens left over balance is 240-260 I can't remember exact number it was ALLOT MORE then that I been slowly paying on it so a total of around 440 if add Felv fiv test around 500 all that don't count X-rays and full panel blood work unsure on those prices

Any amount helps

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UPDATE Cali is home people donated and manged to pay off all calis balance and Raidens ,now I'm looking for new vet also she is FelvFiv negative

The vets office is a pain in the rear end

Thank you to who all donated