Ca North Bay Adorable Calico Kitten Needs Good Indoor Only Home

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She was my birthday present and I am struggling with giving her up. Shes too much for my older cats and very spunky but affectionate. Ten weeks old now. Can you spread the word? Shes near San Rafael about 17 miles north of San Francisco. Tested neg for FeLV and FIV and given 3-1 vaccine. Coyotes eat many cats here so outside won't work for this little angel. $50 re-homing fee please.

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
:catlove:What a beautiful kitten! Where did you get her?

She will calm down as she grows up. Right now she is full of kitten energy and needs to play a lot. Perhaps you should give it more time! :)

texasgmp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You might try giving her , her own space in a separate room where she can be wild and limit the time she interact with your other cats. As has been said here, she is just a baby that needs to play and grow and will calm down in a few more months.
If you can't give her a room, then a large kennel crate would work too in limiting the time she has to annoy the others. Also, the crate allows the others to get to know her without being pestered by her. Don't give up on her too soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she had her own room (well equipped)but was away from sisters for a month starting 4 weeks old. She needed to get out in the other room with her sisters (now that they are flealess) but plays way too rough.... She is miserable in her room now that she has roamed the entire house upstairs. Shes mellowing :) can a cat be bi polar?

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:catlove:What a beautiful kitten! Where did you get her?

She will calm down as she grows up. Right now she is full of kitten energy and needs to play a lot. Perhaps you should give it more time! :)
a friend has a semi feral she feeds and WONT SPAY:( so I rescued her 3 kittens from a busy street-bad food-and no spay ever=short life.... and need homes for two of them. Not sure if this one stays or not. Her sisters are way more calm and not hyper like this one. She has green eyes now just gorgeous and she KNOWS IT runs the house -bosses the 11 and 16 yr old TORTIE around! can I say fearless? indoor only

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's really a pretty cat! If I wasn't on the East Coast I may would take her off your hands. Good luck!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You should give her short play periods with her siblings. She really needs the socialization. Part of how they learn not to be too rough is by tussling with each other. :)

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hibou and the brat close encounter.JPG
I decided to keep her as she is mellowing fast and I think shes on to my online activity here:)
I do let her romp with her sisters until too much screaming happens. The reason shes so rough is that she had 40 days without a kitten playmate?
She was my birthday present and I am struggling with giving her up. Shes too much for my older cats and very spunky but affectionate. Ten weeks old now. Can you spread the word? Shes near San Rafael about 17 miles north of San Francisco. Tested neg for FeLV and FIV and given 3-1 vaccine. Coyotes eat many cats here so outside won't work for this little angel. $50 re-homing fee please.
. Shes making up for it I think now. Shes tolerated well by a 16 yr old Tortie so thats a miracle.
We are about to TNR her momma with Marin Humane Society- a no kill shelter that received over 800k from a real estate attorney estate a few years back who gave his entire estate for the care of CATS ONLY!!! wow after dealing with people in lawsuits I can see his thinking! This calico nestles my neck and purrs just like my 6 year old I lost to a saddle clot one terrible day.
Romeow had a loud murmur so we knew the risks. he was a shelter rescuee and runt of 4 we just HAD to keep.
Cant figure out how to edit my post ....to say IM KEEPING HER