Bye , kitty lovers?

Cloverthekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't think cats are the right pet for me .
I don't think i'd be able to give them what they need .

Sorry for wasting all your time.
Goodbye i guess? 😿😿

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cloverthekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
Why do you think this? You have tons of love, but are you not able to provide food and water, and vet care?
I can provide those but.. what if i do something wrong ? What if something happens ? What if my mistake kills my cat ? What if the ferret and cat get to eachother ? What if my dog and cat attack eachother ? What if my cat dies because of me ?

Cloverthekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't trust myself with cats .

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can provide those but.. what if i do something wrong ? What if something happens ? What if my mistake kills my cat ? What if the ferret and cat get to eachother ? What if my dog and cat attack eachother ? What if my cat dies because of me ?
to me that your concerned about these worse case scenarios. shows you would be a responsible cat owner :) and would care for your cat all of them can possibly get along with all interactions supervised in the begining ofcourse slow introductions the ferret i dont know about we had two before and they were just to crazy hyper our cat just avoided them i avoided them to toe biters they are

Cloverthekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've read them , my dog doesn't acctually like cats , since a cat scratched her .
Before that she didn't mind then.

What if none of those negative things happen?
I don't know , but i'm worried about bad things happening.

to me that your concerned about these worse case scenarios. shows you would be a responsible cat owner :) and would care for your cat all of them can possibly get along with all interactions supervised in the begining ofcourse slow introductions the ferret i dont know about we had two before and they were just to crazy hyper our cat just avoided them i avoided them to toe biters they are
Could they be in the same room ?
What if my parents dont let me ?
Also is there a type of cat no one is allergic to ? Or a less allergic cat ?

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also is there a type of cat no one is allergic to ? Or a less allergic cat ?
I can't answer the other questions because they're all "what ifs" that nobody can answer for sure. The hairless Sphynx is good for people who want a Cat but are allergic to them. They're expensive though because they are considered an exotic breed, generally $300 or more.

Cloverthekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't answer the other questions because they're all "what ifs" that nobody can answer for sure. The hairless Sphynx is good for people who want a Cat but are allergic to them. They're expensive though because they are considered an exotic breed, generally $300 or more.
Oh.. sorry !
Okay !

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the dogs and cat yes eventually once the dog learned he is supposed to leave the cat alone. the cat would just stay up high away from the ferrets. until they would just drop and sleep from playing but we never left them alone unsupervised. i am not aware of a less allergic cat . as far as your parents go its their house their rules until you move out and get your own place . then its your own rules to live by

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
my dog doesn't acctually like cats , since a cat scratched her .
Before that she didn't mind then.
We had our cat before we brought our dog into the house and had no idea how the introductions would go or if the dog had ever been around cats before. Although they never became best friends they coexisted with no problems. Enter a second cat who absolutely loved the dog and visa versa. We took all the necessary precautions and slowly introduced them. Although I understand your apprehension you won't know for sure what will happen so why not try, ergo no regrets? Just because your dog was scratched by one cat it does not mean a new cat will necessarily have the same behavior. They may grow to have a symbiotic relationship. :bluepaw:

However, if you feel this is not the right time to introduce a cat into the mix or don't feel confident about your dog getting along with a new cat then you can postpone your decision and reevaluate it at another time. Never feel that you wasted our time, that's what we're here for, i.e. to be supportive and offer guidance. Whatever you decide please know that it's important to do what's best for you and your situation. Best of luck! :alright:

Last edited:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
We had our cat before we brought our dog into the house and had no idea how the introductions would go or if the dog had ever been around cats before. Although they never became best friends they coexisted with no problems. Enter a second cat who absolutely loved the dog and visa versa. We took all the necessary precautions and slowly introduced them. Although I understand your apprehension you won't know for sure what will happen so why not try, ergo no regrets? Just because your dog was scratched by one cat it does not mean a new cat will necessarily have the same behavior. They may grow to have a symbiotic relationship. :bluepaw:

However, if you feel this is not the right time to introduce a cat into the mix or don't feel confident about your dog getting along with a new cat then you can postpone your decision and reevaluate it at another time. Never feel that you wasted our time, that's what we're here for, i.e. to be supportive and offer guidance. Whatever you decide please know that it's important to do what's best for you and your situation. Best of luck! :alright:
I agree with postponing if you dont feel it's right. I would not want to worry all the time about the what ifs. Do what you feel is right

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bobcat and a tabby living under the same roof. And they can't play together unsupervised. It's no trouble here.