Bumps In Cats Fur And Puking

modnatalie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well.. strangely I don't know what this is nor have found an answer to what it is but my cats fur is gray and there is gray bumps (or balls of fur) stuck all over my cats fur or its growing from my cats fur or something, not sure what it is... whether its bumps or just balls of fur stuck to the cats fur cause some of them came flying out when he was scratching himself and they were like a hard ball of gray .. he also puked the other day and hasn't been feeling well. Saw there was a leaf in his puke and yellow liquid. He does seem to eat way too fast.. but don't know if that has irritated his stomach for a bit.

He's about 1 years old and he's an indoor and outdoor cat.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has he been to the vet recently? Especially with indoor outdoor cats i think a yearly visit, and keeping up with vaccinations, and parasite treatment is very important. That would be my recommendation, a good visit with the vet.
Do keep us updated! Sending him my best wishes that nothing serious is going on.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Can you groom him, or wipe off the balls? I'm worried he's ingesting some which could be contributing to his stomach upset.

It's challenging to know what he might have come into contact with outside, what in the world was he thinking eating a leaf?

Also, take a look at the feeding gulpers section;
18 Awesome Cat Feeding Tips By Thecatsite Staff Members

You could try cooking some unseasoned chicken and rice 50/50, vets prescribe this for upset tummies. Or some plain pumpkin about a teaspoon.