Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I don't have a scale no.
A scale is good if you arent very experienced. But you did observed he feels heavier and more fluffy, so he is surely adding good.
If you dont have a scale, try to at least measure them with your hand... Sometimes its good enough.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Are they purebred Himalayans? Ie pointed persians?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Another question. The little guy is pumping his hind leg wondering he is constipated from antibiotics?
Nursing his mother and drinking some kmr. Only 10 days old what could I give him as I am not sure if he pooped lately? Mom cleans him and I tried a warm damp washcloth and nothing.

duchess22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I woke up to check and feed the little guy , he looked like he was sleeping. He had died.
I don't know if it was that bump under his navel or something I did. He kept working the hind leg like he was constipated or? He did drink from the bottle early evening. I did put him with his mother but not sure if he nursed much. He seemed ok ....

duchess22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I did try running warm water over his bum area and nothing and later a tiny pc of suppository and nothing came out. The leg motion was like going to scratch his side which was odd as none of the others did this. Anyway I thank everyone for their help, I thought he was improving.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I’m so sorry. He clearly had something wrong due to the hernia. It may have burst or strangulated. When they are born this way it can be touch and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.