BUGS!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This doesn't work so well when the fly turns out to be a wasp. I've had 3 wasps already.
Oh my! Goodness no, I'm terrified of wasps and hornets, yet if one is in the house I can get my act together to obliterate it to make sure one of the kitties doesn't get stung.
And I use obliterate because I tend to go a bit overboard with the killing....To an outsider, it's probably quite comical to watch me try to kill one.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually wait for the wasp to start smacking into a window and crush it with a shoe. Then I just flush it down the toilet. I also have to keep the cats from chasing it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! Goodness no, I'm terrified of wasps and hornets, yet if one is in the house I can get my act together to obliterate it to make sure one of the kitties doesn't get stung.
And I use obliterate because I tend to go a bit overboard with the killing....To an outsider, it's probably quite comical to watch me try to kill one.
All you need to kill a wasp or bee is to squirt them with soap and water. But in a pinch you can use counter spray or Windex with the same result.

• Purraise
Reactions: Jem