Bugged notification

BeccaT

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi!

I probably should've made this a few months ago when I first noticed it but I didn't. Basically, I seem to have a bugged notification I can't get rid of. I think it started when one of my posts was moved to a different board, in which I clicked on the alert but the little notification never went away. Now I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of it.

uBVTxkU.png

Thank you in advance!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Have you clicked on the little bell, and then if there's anything further to follow/click on, do that, and I think you'll see the notification disappear.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BeccaT

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi
Have you clicked on the little bell, and then if there's anything further to follow/click on, do that, and I think you'll see the notification disappear.
I did click on the bell, and "show all" and clicked around everywhere on my profile too but nothing is making it go away sadly.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Then, you'll want to go into your preferences, scroll down to Alerts page and Summary, uncheck all three boxes (or whatever is checked in your case), save the changes, then go back and re-check whichever was originally checked and save.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Try this:

Click on your username in the top menu bar and select "Preferences". Scroll down to the Alerts page and Summary settings and make sure the box that says "Alerts pop-up skips mark read Viewing the alerts pop-up will not mark alerts as read " is not clicked. Click save at the bottom.