Brulee Cat Cafe

Brulee Cat Cafe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I launched a kickstarter campaign to open a cat cafe and I would really appreciate it if you could check it out. I only have 23 more days to raise $18,500. If you could make a donation or share it on facebook, I would be so grateful!! Thank you!

Attachments

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B Brulee Cat Cafe - I am impressed with your bio and feel the cat cafe will be a successful venture! Is there a reason that your campaign ends on the 31st of Jan instead of a little later in February? You might get more sponsors. For some of us, the winter months bring on more unexpected vet bills.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Brulee Cat Cafe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
B Brulee Cat Cafe - I am impressed with your bio and feel the cat cafe will be a successful venture! Is there a reason that your campaign ends on the 31st of Jan instead of a little later in February? You might get more sponsors. For some of us, the winter months bring on more unexpected vet bills.
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the kind words!! As far as the project end date, data shows that most kickstarter projects that get funded only run for 30 days. It is supposed to create a sense of urgency. I am having regrets about not running it for 60 days.

It really means a lot to me that you took the time to check out my project!! Thank you so much!