Breed? Rare Coloration?

Carleigh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_3346.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG
IMG_2764.JPG
This is my cat Punk who is now about 15 years old. I've always wondered since I adopted him over 10 years ago what kind of cat he was, or if the fact that he was orange/white but also had one black mark on his forehead was a rare occurrence since he was male. Any insight or breed ideas would be wonderful :blush:

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orange cats are prone to black "freckles", like you see on his nose. I've never seen it on their fur, but it is such a small spot. . .maybe he has a few chimerical cells.

He has some type of pointed coloring, because of the blue eyes. I think that could be called bi-color pointed. What does the rest of his body look like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Carleigh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Orange cats are prone to black "freckles", like you see on his nose. I've never seen it on their fur, but it is such a small spot. . .maybe he has a few chimerical cells.

He has some type of pointed coloring, because of the blue eyes. I think that could be called bi-color pointed. What does the rest of his body look like?
The rest of his body is the same orange/cream color, no other black markers. Pink paw pads