Breed of this kitty?

Arykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! I got this little girl in late April, she was about 6 weeks (I know WAY to early but we were lied to, but she barely the size of my boyfriends palm) but she grew FAST.
she’s completely tripled in size, takes up more then a standard size pillow, and is HEAVY/Bulky, even though she is fed a well balanced diet, and is in no means over weight.

To describe her fur, it’s very thick and silky
She needs constantly brushing daily, or she mats immediately, way faster then I’ve known with other long haired cats,
She has a very prominent Maine, ear tuffs, fluffy on her back, but much longer on her stomach and legs, and her tail is just a complete ball of fluff which she commonly waves around as she walks.

to describe her personality, she’s very laid back, loves belly scratches, completely loves water, (she loves to be held like a baby in the shower) and she’s an overall princess,

I’m leaning towards a maincoon cross, as I saw her father and he was muuuuch bigger then she is even now, but curious of others opinions!

the photos with the kitten beside her are the most recent, but there’s a baby photo and a photo taken after 3 months

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Arykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Forgot to mention, she doesn’t commonly meow. She mainly chuffs and chirps, or makes other sounds, especially when talking to her new baby friend.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think just a stunning domestic longhair. Most cats dont have any breeds in them really.

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I had to pick a breed lookalike I think I would lean more toward Siberian. Siberians, Maine Coons, and Norwegian Forest cats, all big breed cats, look kind of similar. You could put Ragdolls in there too but, they are color pointed cats in coloration and the other big breeds are not. There's no way of knowing for sure without papers. She would be considered a domestic long hair. Beautiful cat all the same.