BRAND NEW NATURAL CAT TREATS!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thanks for posting. There are all kinds of brands that sell 100% whole meat freeze dried treats. And it's amazing just how different they are from brand to brand even though they are "the same". :rolleyes2: One of my cats loves Zesty Paws, and the other not so much. Same with Pure Bites. One loves them and the other won't even touch them. And I bought a new brand just the other day and NEITHER one will touch them :frown:. The ingredient listed on each package: Chicken. That's it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting. There are all kinds of brands that sell 100% whole meat freeze dried treats. And it's amazing just how different they are from brand to brand even though they are "the same". :rolleyes2: One of my cats loves Zesty Paws, and the other not so much. Same with Pure Bites. One loves them and the other won't even touch them. And I bought a new brand just the other day and NEITHER one will touch them :frown:. The ingredient listed on each package: Chicken. That's it.
You're very welcome.

Well, there's chicken...and then there's chicken. Our flock in the Mojave included many breeds/types. Of course, they were our friends, not our dinners.