Boy Or Girl?

jasperdacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
8ACF22E0-C620-46B1-8866-7C5C4011F9F5.jpeg
Vet deemed this baby a female when she was 1 week old. Even vets make mistakes with 1 week old no-no's lol. Baby is 6 weeks now and I've been increasingly suspicious of the gender as "she" develops further today I'm definitely seeing male. Pic attached, let me hear it LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jasperdacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I third that.

In a few weeks when he needs his vaccines, take him to the vet and ask when he can be spayed and see if they figure it out ;).
LOL yeah I'm sure they'll get a kick out of that.

jasperdacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the answers guys. As a token of my gratitude, you get to see the good side now LOL. Here she - uh I mean here HE is. The little boy named Pixie *facepalm*.

Good news: his pre-adopters don't mind the gender change! Just need to get his vaccines, change his spay appointment to a neuter appointment LOL, and he'll be on his way.

Pic attached. He's the tuxie. Pictured with his brother, Charlie, who he will get to be with furever (double adoption)!

Attachments

jasperdacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, they are pretty ridiculously cute. Saw an ad in the "for sale" section on Craigslist in the beginning of July, "Pregnant cat for sale". The pic attached showed a malnourished, young, super pregnant cat. The ad talked about her like she was an object for sale or something. Of course I hopped on it but not in time before she gave birth. They were keeping her outside but she snuck into their garage to give birth. A sauna-hot garage here in California. I had to go in the garage and step through all the poop and pee on the floor to get to her, then find her babies hidden in a pile of moldy trash on the floor of an old car in the garage. They were 6 days old. Mama is no older than 2 and has had many litters which were taken away from her and dumped/given away before they could survive being without mom. Happy to say mama has been gaining weight and getting healthy, is getting spayed at the end of this month, and has an amazing home lined up. No more babies for her. No more starving. Only love and happiness.

Attachments