Bowls to help prevent regurgitation and higher.

jersharocks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I just had one cat that was not messy then I would go DIY. Easier to clean than my other bowls
You could use a box cutter to cut a hole large enough for their food bowl to sit in the box without falling through. Then it's raised but they can't knock it over. I've been thinking about doing this but of course every box I have in the house right now is either too small or too tall lol.

Found this on google images, it's for a dog but you could do the exact same thing for a cat: Raised Dog Bowl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
You could use a box cutter to cut a hole large enough for their food bowl to sit in the box without falling through. Then it's raised but they can't knock it over. I've been thinking about doing this but of course every box I have in the house right now is either too small or too tall lol.

Found this on google images, it's for a dog but you could do the exact same thing for a cat: Raised Dog Bowl
That is a good idea but not for bowls that are almost flat. I will show that to my sis with a big dog in alaska. Some reason it reminded me of cat throw up on her corrugated cardboard bed. Couldn't get it out so I flipped it over. The food is blended in the cardboard

Last edited: