Book of the Month Poll for September 2021 - Genre, you decide

What genre book should we read in September 2021?

• Auto/Biography

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Family Saga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SciFi/Fantasy

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thriller/Mystery

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THE most frustrating never-finisher is Patrick Rothfuss and his Kingkiller Chronicles.
The first two books are absolute classics and a must-read for fantasy lovers.. The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear.
His fans have been waiting ten years for the final in the trilogy!
Same with George RR Martin Song of Ice and Fire series. The last book, a Dance with Dragons, was published in 2011. The next book in the series, The Winds of Winter, will possibly be published in 2022. It's one of the best series I've read, but I've given up ever reading the end of it. I like to wait until the entire series is finished before I start, but the first book, Game of Thrones, caught my eye in the bookstore and I was hooked.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hey again, everyone. :wave2:

My cohorts and I have been delving into the world of Sci Fi/Fantasy, looking for books we think sound interesting. I guess we did ok, as we've ended up with three. :lol:

Since we only read one book a month, we're doing another poll, this time to choose the book we'll read in September 2021.

So please take a minute and check out the choices, and vote for the one you think we should read.
Here's the link: September 2021 book of the month club (Poll)

Thanks. :thumbsup: